Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Will This Be What Kills Us? #FreebieFriday

I was already in love with Roquet because of her well-done Lana Harvey Series (Her first book Graveyard Shift is free! Get it here) , so imagine how excited I was when I found out she coauthored another book.

This is not the first book to examine a "survival of the fittest" scenario. In fact, I would argue that many people are obsessed with fiction of this theme. We have tons of movies, literature, and the like to prove this theory.

So my question is: What do you think will kill us off?

Mass extinction event?
Zombies?
War?

Give me your answers in the comments below and a lucky winner will receive a free copy of Ross & Roquet's Backwoods Armageddon eBook. You have until Sunday night to play! Winner announced Monday morning! 

4 comments:

  1. Mass extinction is my apocalypse pick of the week but not as a single event. Unless you consider the evolution of the human mind beyond what we still would recognize in our far future descendants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good answer! Thank you for playing! :) I will do the random drawing late Sunday night ;)

      Delete
  2. As much as I would like to choose zombies and I refuse to talk politics, I think it will be a scenario much like we saw in that old movie War Games. One nutbunny just might set the whole thing in motion by pressing a red button, does not matter what country does it the chain reaction will be the same result. On that depressing note, lets get back to zombies and machetes and and and kicking some zombie heine :D
    dz59001[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard to keep it positive when talking about the end of the world! ;) But A for effort. Thanks for playing! And I'll notify the winner Monday morning after I do the drawing late Sunday night :) Thanks! :)

      Delete