Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Oh The #Horror! & #Prizes



Many writers ask me whether or not cross promotion with other writers is helpful in selling their own books. Because Dying for a Living has only been out for a couple of months, I usually say: I don't know. I've never been involved in cross promotion before--until now.

On June 27, 12+ authors (including myself) will have a one-day sale of horror, dark fantasy and contemporary fantasy books--everything is .99. From what I understand this is typical cross-promo procedure. And since this is my first cross promo event, I plan to take lots of notes about what does or doesn't work (for a forthcoming post, of course).

Here is the link to the event: Dark Side of The Sun:

You should click "going" for this event because there are lots of giveaways and prizes happening, but I also want to give away my own prize. So for everyone who clicks "going" in the event forum and comments saying "Kory sent me" will be automatically entered to win an autographed paperback and bookmarks of Dying for a Living. 

In addition to the chance to win a signed paperback and fancy bookmarks, I want to give EVERYONE who enters a free short story--either Dive or Blind--your choice. 

So:
1) click "going"
2) comment "Kory sent me" in your "going" bubble that appears on the event page.
3) leave a comment here letting me know which story you want and what kind of eReader you have.

I will send the short stories ASAP. And I will do the paperback drawing shortly after the event ends. 

So stay tuned! :D

Kory

No comments:

Post a Comment