Thursday, July 17, 2014

Cover Reveal: Dying by the Hour (A Jesse Sullivan Novel)

September 2, 2014
Here it is! I'm so excited to show you the cover for my upcoming release Dying by the Hour, the sequel to Dying for a Living. I think John K. Addis of Addis Enterprises did a fantastic job and I hope you agree.

dying by the hour will be available in paperback and eBook in 46 days (not that I'm counting or anything...), so I'll start the onslaught of giveaways and fun times soon. After all, what's a celebration without friends? :D

Stay tuned! 


Kory 




2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVED Dying for a Living. It was such a creative concept, and it was very well written - those are honestly two things I often don't see coincide in my life as a reviewer. I am really looking forward to the sequel. I love your work. I'm far behind on my reviews, due to my MS flaring up and taking most of the use of my hands. I'm trying to get back in the saddle, so I'll be posting a nice review for you on my blog, Amazon, Goodreads, FB, Shelfari, LibraryThing, and linking with Twitter. Congratulations on your upcoming release.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle, you're a sweetheart! Thank you so much for the high praise. I'm sorry to hear about your MS and hope things improve soon. I'll be excited to read that nice review whenever you post it. Give me a heads up with it goes live. Otherwise, take care of yourself!

      Delete