Saturday, July 19, 2014

Lovin' Summer & Swag

Summer is the best time to go to the beach with a good 'ol paperback and read--and that's my plan for Sunday anyway, assuming I get all my grading done tomorrow and a jumpstart on packing (We are moving Aug. 3rd)!

My goals for Sunday will be to lounge like these guys below, eat salty potato chips, drink iced tea, and get farther into China Mieville's Perdido Street Station. (Read why I'm determined to finish this #^&% book here.)
Big Sur- August 2013

And while I'm doing that, assuming you guys can't join me on the beach, you should enter this great giveaway. There are tons of fun prizes and swag from various writers (yours truly included) and I think the Lisa and Leann do a fantastic job with their blog. So if you haven't had a chance to check out Twin Opinions yet, do so!  You're missing all the fun. Seriously! Look at all the prizes listed down there!

And when you're done with that, grab some good chips and come find me. ;)


a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment