Saturday, September 27, 2014

Autographed Paperbacks For Sale

A few people have specifically asked for signed paperbacks of either/both Dying for a Living and Dying by the Hour and because I love my fans, I think I've figured out a way to accommodate you! 

I believe it is feasible to send out signed books at $15 each/including shipping. (So if you wanted a copy of both Dying for a Living and Dying by the Hour, for example, it would be $30). This is competitive to the price you would pay for it because I can buy them wholesale and have them shipped to my house--which brings me to my question:

Besides the people whom I've already talked to, does anyone else want signed books? I would like to place one big order this weekend, so if I know how many people will want books that would be really helpful.

If you'd like to order a book, please send $15/book via PayPal to kory.m.shrum@gmail.com. In the comments of the sale, be sure to mention your name and which book(s) you want. You can also email me at that address (kory.m.shrum@gmail.com) and give me more details about your order--who you would like the books signed to, what message to include if any, and the shipping address.

I'll take care of the rest! 


And if signed paperbacks ain't your thing, don't forget to enter the contest for a free audiobook in the post below! :)


Have a great weekend, everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment