Friday, October 3, 2014

Want to know how I did it? Ask me #Live tomorrow night!



I'm very excited about tomorrow! 


Tomorrow night I'll be featured on blogtalkradio, 6PM EST. If you are free and want to catch me unawares with your questions, call in toll-free 1-877-404-0839 or join us in the Chat Room! 


Many writers/fans have questions about the books, or the publishing process (how to get reviews, etc.)  and it takes me a long time to get to those Twitter DMs/FB messages, for which I'm really sorry. So if you have a question that you don't want to wait to be answered, I hope you'll stop by tomorrow night.

Regardless, have an awesome weekend!

Kory


P.S. Congrats to those of you who won a free copy of the Dying for a Living audiobook. You're awesome for playing! And I hope to giveaway more free stuff soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment