Friday, October 17, 2014

Congrats @AngelaRoquet! #Read the newest Lana Harvey book #amreading #urbanfantasy

I'm about three days late on this post, between my anniversary plans and renovating the gym, but better late than never! 



I'm very excited to announce the release of Psychopomp, Roquet's fourth Lana Harvey book. (For those of you who are clearly behind the rest of us fans, you can get the first book in the series free here.)

Personally (and I may be biased since I pretty much haven't stopped SQUEE-ing since she agreed to blurb my book), but I think Psychopomp is the best Lana book yet. Here is my official review :

This book is my favorite Lana book so far! I’ve been a fan of Roquet for awhile now, thought her writing good, but this book absolutely slayed me! The emotional energy in several of her scenes (I won’t give away spoilers, but let’s just say there’s some awesome fight scenes, a super tragic sex scene, and a death scene that broke my heart) was just amazing. I think it is pretty clear that Roquet’s writing is just getting better and better and I’m so glad I stuck with the series!

There is also some good development in characters that were mentioned/used before but didn’t get much screen time (I love Jack, the demon butler!) and I’m happy that Gabriel got a little bit of screen time, even though he’s all upstanding now. ;)

Keep those books coming, Ms. Roquet!


                                                 ***

So if you like urban fantasy, mythology, hot demon sex, or just a lot of general badassery, what are you waiting for?  



Urban Fantasy Author Angela Roquet lives in Sedalia, Missouri with her husband and son. When she’s not swearing at the keyboard, she enjoys painting, goofing off with her family and friends, and reading books that raise eyebrows.

You can find her on Twitter, G+, Facebook or her blog


Her official author website, book trailers and more can be found here

Share the love! 


No comments:

Post a Comment