Friday, January 16, 2015

#FreebieFriday T-shirt #contest, #freebook, & $25 Amazon giftcard

So I’ve been working on creating a cafepress store full of fun things for the Jesse Sullivan fans out there. But while I’m creating designs for the various items to sell in the store, I also want the fans to get involved! 

So I’m going to host a T-shirt contest!

Based on the Jesse Sullivan series, what awesome, fun, hilarious, etc. designs can you think up?

If your design is chosen, I’ll give you a $25 Amazon Giftcard and the T-shirt in the size/color you prefer. You'll also get free Jesse stuff and an honorable mention in the back of Dying for Her (Book 3 to be released this spring).

The decision for BEST DESIGN will be done in two rounds.

ROUND 1: I will narrow the best T-shirts down to 10…5…3 (depending on the number of entries we have).

ROUND 2: I will let the fans vote for what should go into the Cafepress store.

To make sure this is as democratic as possible I am going to make Dying for a Living, book 1 of the Jesse Sullivan series, FREE this weekend (until Monday--or maybe Tuesday if I am too busy and forget to change the price). That’s right! FREE BOOKS, B****ES!  

This way, everyone who wants a copy of the book so they can read and play will have a chance. 

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY (see what I did there?) If you can't find it free on Amazon, you can click here.

You can use the Cafepress designer to preview your designs. Click HERE to go to designer.
To make sure you don't duplicate a design I already have, CLICK HERE.

In the rare event that two or more people submit the same the design, I will give credit to the one who submitted it first.

If you come up with something you like, you can email it to kory.m.shrum@gmail.com. The contest will be open until February 19, 2015, 11:59PM EST.

Good luck! 

3 comments:

  1. I love the "This is why I can't wear white" shirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've never made t-shirt designs, so it's been added to the long list of things I'm learning how to do ;)

      Delete