Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Release Date for You Jesse Fans #Wednesdaytreat #Coverreveal #books

March 24, 2015
Book 3 of the Jesse Sullivan series

James T. Brinkley lives to protect. First as a special forces officer and then as a federal agent asked to find the people no one else will look for. But the most hopeless case is his own. In a world where a man can know the day he will die, Brinkley's fate is sealed. In this confessional, Brinkley takes readers back to the place it all started. He wants you to know his darkest secrets so he can die with a clear conscious. He doesn't expect forgiveness for what he has done. His only hope is that he will find a way to keep Jesse safe, even after he is gone.


Cover courtesy of the fabulous John K. Addis

10 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG. I can't wait until March!! This cover is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Kory! You're a fast worker lol. Are you doing another Google Chat for this release?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't worked out all the details for this book launch yet, but if you guys loved the Google Chat interview, I'd be happy to host another :)

      Delete
  3. I hope I'm on the ARC list for this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to be on the ARC list for this book!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, Laura! Please shoot me an email at kory.m.shrum@gmail.com and we'll talk more! :)

      Delete
  5. I know I did badly the last time on the ARC list but I would love a second chance with this one. Please. And hope you are doing the Google chat as well.

    ReplyDelete