Thursday, March 26, 2015

#Bookbloggers: This One is For You



As a fellow blogger, I know just how much work blogging can be! But I feel like there is often not enough love and appreciation for that hard work. Authors often ask you to host them and help promote their work, but rarely GIVE you anything for doing it.

I hope to remedy that, if only a little. Here is what I want to do:

To celebrate the release of my third book, Dying for Her, I want to have a giveaway for just book bloggers. Any book blogger who hosts me is eligible to win the $50 Amazon Giftcard top prize as well as many secondary prizes (free signed paperbacks, audiobooks, swag and more). Your odds should be good, this pool will be much smaller than the normal giveaways! :)


If you want to play, here is the deal:

I'm currently recruiting bloggers for April 7-May 1. You can sign up for any day you choose. And on that day we can do whatever you like: games, interviews, character interviews, etc. (you know your blog best). I'll provide the content you ask for and you'll post it. We can even have a giveaway just for your readers (signed paperbacks, audiobooks, swag, whatever you think they'll love).

That's it!

In exchange, your name goes into the rafflecopter pot for the book-bloggers-only giftcard and other fun prizes. But furthermore, you're going to get a public thank you/shout out to my 30K followers on Twitter, FB and blog AND you can have free copies of books 1-3 in my series in any eformat you need (I have epub, mobi and PDF on hand).

How does that sound?

If you're interested, please email me at kory.m.shrum@gmail.com and we can schedule days/content.

If you'd like to know more about me and the series before committing, you can check out book 1 first (free on kindle, nook, iBooks and Kobo )

Or if you're interested, you can learn more about the newest release that we'll be promoting here.

All the love,


Kory

No comments:

Post a Comment