Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Dying for Her #Book Tour: $100 #Amazon #Giftcard & More #Swag

It's happening! Book 3 of my Jesse Sullivan Series Dying for Her is now available through all major channels.


Not sold yet? Find out what others are saying



Available on:
Amazon
Barnes and Noble
iBooks
Kobo
and more.












For this blog tour, I intend to have a new poll, character interview, game, or feature on this page every M-F for the next 3 weeks.  You'll have an incentive to visit each day not just for new content, but because you get 3 more entries each time you do. (Just click TWEET on the rafflecopter below and that's three for today. Come back tomorrow for 3 more!).


A full list of prizes:


A $100 Amazon Giftcard
A signed/personalized set of Books 1-3 in the Jesse Sullivan series

3 autographed/personalized copies of Dying for Her
All the swag, including these super cute buttons!





So let's get started, shall we?


a Rafflecopter giveaway

(*If you are new to Jesse and the series, good news! The first book in this series is free on KindleNookKoboiBooks, and more. Prefer Audible audiobooks? Even better. After you download the free eBook to your kindle, the audiobook is only $1.99).

36 comments:

  1. Awesome, I can't wait to read your new book Kory! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tim! I'm glad you're pumped! :)

      Delete
  2. Your books sound fascinating , just grabbed the 1st one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Crystal! I hope you enjoy the ride! :)

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to another bestseller from you Kory.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Way to put on the pressure, Christopher! I was just starting to relax!

      ;)

      Delete
  4. Sounds great, crossing my fingers for signed copies! :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll cross my fingers too! Oh wait...I can't play or have favorites!

      :)

      Delete
  5. Looking forward to reading this! Thanks for the amazing giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're most welcome, Crystal! Thank you for your interest in my books !:)

      Delete
  6. Just glad it isn't raining today in my neck of the woods :)
    I'm looking forward to reading your book.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky! It's dark and drizzly here! Booooo!

      Delete
  7. Like the sound of your books, grabbed the first book from Amazon, will read it soon ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Fiza! Hope you enjoy it! :)

      Delete
  8. Congrats on another book! fingers crossed for the win!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm just DYING to catch up with all of your books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! I see what you did there, Mary ;)

      Delete
  10. So excited to read Dying for Her :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you're pumped! I hope you enjoy it. :)

      Delete
  11. wow! this book looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I really appreciate you saying so!

      Delete
  12. I just love the cover of Dying for Her. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Irma! It was done by John of aenow.com

      Delete
  13. sounds like a great read. I am just surfing the blogsphere looking for new authors to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad the blogsphere delivered you to my "door"! Happy to have you! :)

      Delete
  14. Love the Team Winston button :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! :D So much so that I ordered 1000! ;D

      Delete
  15. I have the kindle version of your books, but would love to add the set to my bookshelf!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, that's so sweet! And a great reason why you should win. :) Thanks for playing!

      Delete
  16. Replies
    1. Thank you! It was done by John at aenow.com

      Delete