Friday, May 1, 2015

A Recap, (Still) #free #book and Thank You

April was a great month for me. So I just want to say thank you to everyone who participated in the blog tour. Congratulations to all the winners and special thanks to those who hosted me on their own pages.

Jesse topped the paranormal chart (Woo!) And Dying for a Living is still free if you haven't snagged your copy yet. 


And for those of you who missed any or all of the blog tour, here is the recap.

Jesse's YouTube playlist
Zombie Happy Hour: Recipes
I Read Chapter 1 of Dying for a Living

Brinkley's YouTube playlist
The Night I Spent in the Trunk of a Car
Sticky Buns Recipe
Three Stiffs with Picks
How Would You Like to Die Poll?
Signing eBooks
See You at RT?
Q&A--What's Next?


Here's to a bright and beautiful May! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment