Tuesday, May 26, 2015

#RT15 #Booklovers Convention Recap (with pictures!)

Oy! 

I've been gone for a minute (about 2.5 weeks to be exact). Sorry about that! I went to the lovely RT Booklovers convention in Dallas from May 12-17 and I've basically been recuperating since. Who knew that book-loving introverts could party so hard!

It was an (absolutely exhausting) fabulous week in Texas and I learned a lot! Both as a writer and as a reader, there was so much to take in. I'll be sharing what I learned really soon (like how to write good tension in your stories, the trends that are shaping publishing now, how to ground your fantasy stories in reality) and soooo much more.

I've also given the blog a new look (did you notice?) and I added an index, so that as I write new posts I can organize the content better.

In the meantime, I will leave you with a few pictures from my week in Dallas
Steampunk Party


We gave away ALL THE THINGS in Club RT 

Met the charming Charlaine Harris

Rockin' my Buffy the Vampire Slayer Shirt at the Fantastic Day Party
"Girls Will Save the World"




Fangs out for Heather Graham's Vampire Ball


Yes, I rode a mechanical bull...

...and that's all for now!




No comments:

Post a Comment