Wednesday, June 10, 2015

#Recipes for Your #Vegan Sweet Tooth #amnotwriting

I was going to say something else about writing, publishing, or poetry. Then I thought nah! You know what this blog needs? SUGAR! That's right. I'm having a super sweet tooth attack right now. So instead of writing meaningful blog posts, I'm shoveling spoonfuls of ice cream into my mouth AND googling recipes.

Here are the five most promising ones I've found:

Raw Walnut Fudge

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough "Larabars" (totally making these for our roadtrip to Colorado next week!)

Smlove Pie (If Paula Deen--the chubby version--made vegan pies)

Pumpkin Whoopie Pies with Maple Creme--I rolled the cookies in sugar before baking. Because I'm hard core!

Lavender Lemon Cookies--ERMERGERD

Okay, so I'm drooling on myself.

Excuse me.



No comments:

Post a Comment