Wednesday, August 19, 2015

#amreading #TBR pile update

Update on the top ten of my TBR pile:


The Last Sprite by CC Ryburn
The Eaton by John K. Addis
The Lonely Wolf by Monica La Porta
Not Yet Titled Novel by writer friend Victoria Solomon
Midnight Crossroad by Charlaine Harris
Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
Prince Lestat by Anne Rice
The Penguin Book of Witches by Katherine Howe
Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norell by  Susanna Clarke (god I hope I can finish it at long last!)

Doctor Sleep by Stephen King (another I started long ago and never finished

...and a mysterious "whatever my book club picks this month" book!

What are you reading?

3 comments:

  1. I've just finished the St. Mary's books by Jodi Taylor and I'm enjoying (except the typos) the Doorknob Society books by M. J. Fletcher.

    Before that, was The Shattered Sea by Joe Abercrombie (which I think is published as a single volume in the US), the latest Kate and Curran book from Ilona Andrews, and with quite a different flavour, the latest of the Laundry files from Charles Stross.

    To read... I've got a mess of books from BookBub. But my policy to get free books and see if they're any good so I won't recommend any of them yet. Previous experience suggests I'm willing to throw away up to half of them and not to go through and buy additional works from well more than 3/4 of the rest. (Yes, that's kind of a compliment to you: I came across you that way and I'm here, wishing you'd write faster having bought you subsequent books and waiting for the next one!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! I'll take the compliment whole-heartedly :) I swear I'm writing as fast as I can!!! :)

      Delete
    2. BTW, the book club pick this month is All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr

      Delete