Friday, August 28, 2015

Dying Light: A Jesse Sullivan Novel #coverreveal #amreading


Here she is folks--ain't she pretty? I'm in love with the fourth cover in my series. I think it might be our best one yet! It's thanks to John K. Addis, author and designer extraordinaire at Adventures in New Media.

This book is set to be released November 2nd, 2015. If you want to preorder now, you certainly can on Amazon and Smashwords. I'm sure it will filter out to Barnes and Nobel, Apple and all other channels within a couple of days.

The preorder price is $0.99, which will run until it's release. At that time, I'll raise the price to the standard $2.99. This is basically a deal for all the fans who've been waiting so patiently for this book.

I hope you love it as much as the first 3!

4 comments:

  1. That looks amazing! Preordering now and can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you think so! I'm pretty thrilled with it myself!

      Delete
  2. Is the UK release going to be 2nd November too? (I'm still waiting for it to appear on the UK iBooks store, no sign yet :( )

    ReplyDelete