Tuesday, September 22, 2015

SFSE 2015

I received my conference schedule for the Speculative Fiction: Southeast 2015 conference this weekend. 

Woo! 

On Friday, 9/25, I'll have about 3 hours between when I touch down in Orlando until my first panel Once Upon A Time kicks off at 6PM. I'll get to hang out with the likes of Kiersten White, Carrie Jones, Laurie Faria Stolarz and Elizabeth SchecterWith plot, character, and setting prompts from the audience, these panelists collaborate for turn-taking storytelling.... I can't wait to see what kind of crazy *&^% these ladies come up with. :)

On Saturday at 4, I'm going to give my talk about how to get reviews for your book. I've really got no selling point with the exception of the 280+ reviews I have for Dying for a Living, so I hope they find it informative if nothing else! :)

Are any of you going to be at sfse16? Will I see you there?

No comments:

Post a Comment