Thursday, September 10, 2015

When I'm Not Writing #Writerprobs

As you may or may not know, Kim and I have recently bought a house. So, my life has been full of boxes and paint and I've pretty much scrapped paint out from under my nails every night since we moved in on the first.

But here is one result of my hard work!

I began in the kitchen:


This is the customary "before picture"

First I painted the cabinets white (after removing all the freaking hardware and the doors and then reattaching everything)

Then I painted the counters with Giani Granite (an idea from Pinterest of course). This is the White Diamond Kit.

Ta da!

It looks good together, no? 
I think it looks much better than before, even though I made some mistakes in the countertop painting. Oh well, I'll touch in up in a couple of months.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome!! All that hard work was definitely worth it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm happy with how it turned out :)

      Delete
  2. Super cute! The lighter colors really open the room up. Nice work! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! I was originally against the yellow but Kim really likes it, so I caved, lol

      Delete