Wednesday, October 14, 2015

#Book #Review Death Wish by @Angela Roquet

Let's begin with the obvious:

Death Wish is the fifth book in the Lana Harvey series and a fantastic edition to the chronicle of Eternity. If you've read books 1-4 and enjoyed them, I think you'll definitely enjoy Book 5.


Less obvious:

I have had the pleasure of seeing Angela's work grow over time and I really enjoyed this latest edition. Her earliest books (starting with the FREE Graveyard Shift) received an A+++ for originality and cleverness, if nothing else. But as I finished the fifth book, I'm beginning to see real writer fangs. That is to say, Roquet has definitely cut her teeth and is producing well-written, quality verse befitting the full-time, professional writer that she is.


The plot is interesting, pacing good, characterizations deep and when I finished I was ready for more. And the fact that Roquet seems to get better with every book, I'm sure Book 6 will be worth the wait.

You can grab your copy of Death Wish on Kindle, Nook, iBooks, Kobo, and more. Or learn more about Angela Roquet on her website

No comments:

Post a Comment