Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Happy Release Day @AngelaRoquet! #amreading

Bum ba ba ba Bum

Dah Dah da dum!

*Trumpets*

Congratulations to Angela Roquet for the release of Death Wish, the fifth book in her Lana Harvey, Reapers, Inc. Series.


If you are unfamilar with this series, for shame! You can read Book 1 for free on Amazon, Nook, Kobo, ibooks and more.


Book 1, Graveyard Shift
Book 5, Death Wish

For those of you with the program, Book 5 is available now on Amazon and coming soon to the other online retailers.

My review coming soon!

Kory

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're most welcome! It's a good series that deserves the attention :)

      Delete
  2. I loved the first book. I must get the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the first book. I must get the rest.

    ReplyDelete