Wednesday, October 7, 2015

#October AtoZ challenge: D is for #Demons and #Dean

I love Dean Winchester.

Look at this face:


Don't you just want to squeeze his cheeks and kiss his nose? I sure do.

The fact that he hunts demons is just a bonus. 


In celebration of Dean of the Demons, here is a youtube playlist of some fun Supernatural moments.

Runner Up demonhunter:

John Constantine. Love his attitude, love his I-give-zero-f#%&s approach to the world and his style is interesting to say the least.



















Do you have a favorite demon or demonhunter? I must admit I found a serious lack of ladies who hunted demons--not to be confused with vampire slayers, etc, but purely demons. If you know of some ladies, let me know! 

7 comments:

  1. With you on that. I'm a big Dean fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one of the best female demon hunters ever. She single handedly destroyed an entire dimension of demons even though it conflicted with her best interests. Darkchilde Archimage from Marvel comics, and several graphic novels. She was also known as Magik in the new mutants but had her soul stolen by the demon Belasco. In response she kicked his but out of the thrown (and out of existence) and took his place. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magik_(comics) is a good place to start. For a character created in the 70's she never took any negative male aggression without returning it in kind. In one issue (sorry memory is a bit fuzzy) she was pretending to be a normal girl in New York, A guy harassed her on the streets (I believe he called her sweetie and told her to smile more), so she dropped him into a portal to the hell dimension without even turning from her ice cream cone.
    I love Constantine and felt the TV show actor was closer to his true character in the comics. Very snarky and very inappropriate while working to make things better on earth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and I forgot about your Sprite, CC! /facepalm She is also a demon hunter and a very cool one. But I've never heard of Magik. I'll have to look her up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's OK, I just remembered Buffy. She fought demons regularly too.

      Delete
    2. That's OK, I just remembered Buffy. She fought demons regularly too.

      Delete