Thursday, October 1, 2015

#October Love and #Recipe

It's October! 

I love October. It's my favorite month for a million bagillion reasons. Instead of listing out all the million bagillion reasons why I love October and fall, I've just decided to do an A to Z blog challenge this month. I know April is the month that most bloggers do this, but I'm a bit offbeat, so why not! 

So on to the first reason why October is amazing:

A is for Apples


Here in Michigan, fall is apple season. The orchards here become a popular place to spend a sunny weekend. Apple picking, apple cider and apple donuts are givens.





So in honor of one of fall's favorite fruits, here are my favorite apple recipes, especially the spiced cider! :)

Kory's favorite apple cider (I leave out the cardamom)

Kory's favorite apple pie 1 (with nutmeg)
                           apple pie #2



Kory's favorite apple crumb cake


Enjoy! :)


2 comments:

  1. I just love LOVE fall in our state. Pumpkin Spice is all good and everything but nothing NOTHING beats that apple cider. I just wish the colors would change a little bit quicker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we had a fall party Friday night with spiced apple cider, complete with cinnamon sticks floating around in our mugs--so good!

      Delete