Tuesday, March 8, 2016

3 #Blogs for a Better You #amreading #BetheChange

I won't lie. After a hard Michigan winter and an ankle injury, I've added a few pounds. And even though I can't do much now (still on the ankle-mend), I am on the look out for ways to jump back in once the swelling goes down.

In my search, I came across a great blog post by Leo (of whom you guys know I'm a big fan). So in the spirit of a "small steps" approach (in line with this month's challenge), here is an awesome reblog of that nature:

A 12-Step Program to Eating Healthier Than Ever Before


I've also found it super easy to be *mean* to myself about my injury, about gaining 7 pounds, and about what I perceive (incorrectly) as slow progress. If any of you out there tend to beat yourself up, you might want to read this post on self-compassion:

A Simple, Powerful Self-Compassion Method



And for those of you who are terrible about making time to read (I'm so guilty!), here are some "small steps" to adding more books to your life:


Okay, folks. Hope this helps you along your "small steps" journey. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment