Monday, May 16, 2016

Thank You! $50 #Amazon giftcard & other goodies

Learn more about this book here
It's that time again, when I celebrate the release of a new book by giving away all the things. For those of you who've been around for the last four book releases, this is no surprise. But I certainly hope it isn't getting old! 

So while you're here, play with the widget (heh) below and see how many entries you can rack up. There's one that you can do every day--so see you tomorrow!

xox

Kory

a Rafflecopter giveaway

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like so many book blogs, but Vilma's Book Blog (Vilma Gonzalez) is probably my favorite because she posts a nice variety. I also like Fiction Fare and Good Choice Reading. Many just post erotic romance, but these blogs post other books, even YA ones. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These sound cool! I'll have to check them out. Thanks for the recommendations! :)

      Delete
  3. Hey Kory I just gotta say as a fellow Michigan author I am extremely proud of you and what you have done. You are one of most talented new writers I have come across during the last few years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very sweet, Mike! I appreciate the high praise. Hope you're work is going well too.

      Delete
  4. I like sooooo many! I could never pick a favorite

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have enjoyed being on the bandwagon since you emerged as an author and continue to grow as an author and I am happy to be on this bandwagon still as you grow into super stardom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too sweet, Christopher! I appreciate it :)

      Delete