Tuesday, July 26, 2016

When You Die for a Living, Is Happily Ever After Possible? #amwriting

As many of you finish up Worth Dying For , you guys have questions about what is going to happen in the last two books, Dying Breath and Dying Day.

Well tough! I'm not giving away spoilers!

But without giving away the juicy tidbits, I can give you some relief. (I think). Here are some questions that I've gotten most since the release of the fifth Jesse Sullivan novel in May.

Are there really only going to be two more books?
Yes. Dying Breath (November 2016) and Dying Day (May 2017)

Are there really REALLY only going to be just two more books--I just love Jesse so much!
Okay, well there might be an 8th book someday, telling it all from Caldwell's perspective. And a "9th" book of short stories outlining Jesse's death replacements (all or at least most of the 67) that happened before Dying for a Living began. But really, after Dying Day, the story should be considered "complete".

Worth Dying For got super dark, super fast! Please tell me that Jesse is headed for a happy ending...?
I think there is a happy ending for Jesse. Please keep in mind that I'm pretty morbid and what I think of as "happy" might be a little less "happy" for you...but I do think "happy ending" is right.

Who will be speaking (the narrator/s) in Dying Breath and Dying Day?

Dying Breath is narrated by Maisie and Jesse. Dying Day will be narrated by Jesse and Ally--with a third-person epilogue on the end from Gloria's POV.

OMG!!! WHY IS GLORIA GIVING THE EPILOGUE? IS EVERYONE ELSE DEAD? YOU HEARTLESS BITCH!!!
Yeah, spoilers. Sorry. But have a little faith!

Is Lane ever coming back?
While it is true that Lane was more important in the earlier books, he might make a small appearance in Dying Day---assuming his scenes don't end up on the cutting room floor!

Will we see Brinkley again? Rachel?
You might be surprised.

Is Jesse and Ally going to end up together--like forever? Happily ever after?
S.P.O.I.L.E.R.S.

Are we ever going to find out what the angels want and why they are here?
Yes. All is revealed in Dying Day, which heavily features the Jesse-Gabriel relationship.

When will Worth Dying For be on audiobook?

It's in post-production now, actually. Even with delays *shakes fist at Audible* it should be ready by the end of August.

That's all for now, folks! If you haven't already, enter the giveaway for the $100 and Kindle Fire below.


a Rafflecopter giveaway

2 comments:

  1. OMG I am so happy to hear there will be more ... I can't wait for book 5 audio ... I LOVE this series in audio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I think Hollie does a great job!

      Delete