Friday, April 28, 2017

#Fridayreads: PREORDER ALERT! Venom and Vampires Limited Edition Boxset

Good news!

I am super excited to announce that I am one of 23 awesome contributors to this Limited Edition Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Collection.




My story will be the 5th novel/novella in the set titled A Vampire Calls. (As in he comes for a visit, not like, uses a telephone). Here's the brief synopsis:

From award-winning author Kory M. Shrum, comes a dark tale about the power of choice. Lettie Cole lives with her hateful dying mother and heroin-addicted brother. She sees no escape from these toxic bonds until one or both die. But when a vampire calls late one summer night, Lettie is presented with a choice: be his next victim or provide him with another. 

*   *   *

Super cool right? And you shouldn't just get a copy for my novella, but also because the other 22 authors are SO TALENTED. Seriously. I'm not even sure why they invited me.... But anyway, I know you'll enjoy every single novel/novella.

So please, please, please--PREORDER TODAY!



MORE NEWS
We are also hosting a Facebook preorder party this weekend (tomorrow, April 29). You can join us and like our Facebook page while you're at it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment