Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Happy Book Birthday @SJMaas! A Court of Wing and Ruin Available NOW #amreading

Finally! The last book in Sarah J. Maas' epic trilogy A Court of Wings and Ruin was released today. I preordered mine on Amazon and keep going to the window in order to see if I can spy the mailman. Neurotic? Who me?

If you've been living under a rock and have yet to discover all the joys that are High Lord Rhysand, I kindly ask you to reconsider what you've been doing with your life...  

Looming war threatens all Feyre holds dear in the third volume of the #1 New York Times bestselling A Court of Thorns and Roses series.

Feyre has returned to the Spring Court, determined to gather information on Tamlin's maneuverings and the invading king threatening to bring Prythian to its knees. But to do so she must play a deadly game of deceit-and one slip may spell doom not only for Feyre, but for her world as well.

As war bears down upon them all, Feyre must decide who to trust amongst the dazzling and lethal High Lords-and hunt for allies in unexpected places. 

In this thrilling third book in the #1 New York Times bestselling series from Sarah J. Maas, the earth will be painted red as mighty armies grapple for power over the one thing that could destroy them all.


*


I don't know what else I need to say except you should be reading these... but if you need more convincing, you can read my ACOTAR  (book 1) review here and my ACOMAF (book 2) review here.

I also have a giveaway going for ACOMAF if you want to try to win a copy of ACOMAF.

Review for A Court of Wings and Ruin coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment