Wednesday, June 7, 2017

@acourtofcandles Amazing candles for book fiends! #Tuesdaybookblog

I debated on whether or not to share this TOP SECRET information with you...


You see, I've recently discovered A WONDERFUL candlemaker who does book-themed candles. She does candles based on Sarah J. Maas' ACOTAR series, Leigh Bardugo's Six of Crow series and many other lovely series that I've read and adored. Being a total book nerd myself, I had to make an order...and I can tell you not only do they warm the cockles of my bookish heart, they smell SOOOOO gooood. They also hit all the checkmarks I have for candles: clean-burning, no chemicals, soy, etc.



I almost didn't want to tell you about her because everyone will be buying her candles and I want them ALL TO MYSELF.  But then I came to my senses (heh, get it?) and realized I want booknerd buddies to swoon with... 


Also, she makes custom candles--heads up authors, this is an awesome opportunity to make something fancy for your fans! I'm already designing fun Louie Thorne and Jesse Sullivan candles with her myself!

So if you're not following this darling on Instagram, you really should be. Right your wrongs here. Not an instagrammer? No problem! You can find A Court of Candles on Twitter or go straight to their online store! 

Enjoy, bookworms! 









No comments:

Post a Comment