Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Buy a Book, Get a Book #BOGO #Tuesdaybookblog


As we close in on the release of Dying Day (Dying for a Living Book 7), I want to make sure that you are aware of my BOGO offer.

If you preorder Dying Day, you will receive ONE FREE ebook. It's very easy to redeem. You simply go to this Google Form, provide your proof of purchase and I will send you all the details you need to retrieve the Dying for a Living book of your choice.

And as if a free book wasn't incentive enough to preorder, I put together tons of goodies to be included in the back of the preorder edition that WILL NOT be included after release day.  (More on this my upcoming Friday blog post). 

If you've read all the books and are "dying" for Book 7, you will want this bonus content. I promise you!

So no matter where you are in the Dying for a Living series, preorder today! Because I simply cannot wait to share this epic conclusion with you!

Amazon Kindle
Barnes and Noble Nook
Kobo
iTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment